I live in St. Moritz, in Switzerland in the upper Engadin since 1982 – I love mountains and nature. The desire of contact with horses caught me a long time ago: During my training with Pat Parelli, the horseman and horse psychologist and as trainer and co-owner of the horsemanship school HETS. In 2015 I transferred my passion in my own business Teachinghorse and since then I’m bringing leaders on track.
Board of trustees of the foundation for promotion of personal development in association with animals. Founding-board member BPW Club Engiadina, 2004 – 2011 Business & Professional Women International which is the most important organisation of professional women in responsibly positions in Switzerland and worldwide.
- Currently in training as a mental trainer. correspondence degree course of study at ILS Deutsche Fernschule.
- 2015 foundation, leadership and owner of Teachinghorse – Leaders on Trot in Switzerland. Coaching with horses.
- 2008 - 2018 foundation, leadership and co-owner HETS Natural Horsemanship School in Switzerland.
- 2007 separation of the American company Parelli.
- 1998 - 2001 regular diverse seminars with Tony Robbins in USA.
- 1995 – 2007 annual education and professional development in horsemanship, business, marketing and corporate management at Parelli Natural Horsemanship in USA.
- 1995 - 2007 self-employment, as co-owner and head of PNH Swiss Agency for Pat Parelli / USA.
- 1995 SIU corporate education for KMU / Chur / Zuoz.
- I have two sons, born in 89 and 92.
- Further education in the fields of prepress, composition and chart.
- Press photographer and lab assistant at a daily newspaper.
- Apprenticeship as lab assistant for photography.
Thanks again for your warm reception, and courteous professionalism. It's obvious you love what you do. Once again, warmest thanks!
Dear Liz, you hit the nail on the head, I am so thankful for this.
Without you… I would still be stuck in the same old daily routine and believe that this is all there is!